Samson Introduces Expedition XP300 – All-in-One,
300-Watt Portable PA System – at NAMM 2018
The Expedition XP300 and all of Samson’s consumer and professional audio solutions will be on display at NAMM 2018 (Booth 14117, ACC North, Level 1)
ANAHEIM, CA (January 25, 2018) – Samson, an industry pioneer in professional audio products, introduces the Expedition XP300 300-Watt Portable PA, an all-in-one sound system that offers excellent audio quality and quick, effortless setup, at NAMM 2018. Ideal for small-sized venues and rooms (audiences of 75–100), the XP300 features a lightweight, 6-channel powered mixer that delivers 300 watts of power to two 6” speakers. A unique speaker-locking design allows the system and all its components to be packed up and transported in a single unit weighing just under 24 pounds. The Expedition XP300 will be available in March 2018 at major MI retailers for $399.99.
Multi-purpose PA Solution
Innovative portability features and quick, efficient setup make the XP300 an ideal PA solution for education, business and house of worship applications. Also, Bluetooth® connectivity allows for wireless audio streaming from laptops, tablets and smartphones. A USB Wireless port lets users integrate Samson XPD Series USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately), which come in handheld, headset and lavalier configurations.
The XP300 includes advanced features such as selectable digital effects, a Sub output for integrating active subwoofers, 2-band (Bass and Treble) EQ on all input channels, and phantom power for condenser microphones. These features make the XP300 perfect for cocktail and acoustic performances.
The XP300 speaker enclosures feature 1 3/8” speaker stands mounts, as well as a tilt-back design that allows them to be used as stage monitors. The mixer section can be removed and mounted on any standard mic stand using the Samson SMS308 Mixer Stand Holder (sold separately). Lastly, two 10’ speaker cables are included with the system.
- 300-watt portable PA system
- Ideal for small-sized venues and rooms (audiences of 75–100)
- Packs up into a single portable unit that weighs just under 24lb
- Lightweight Class D amplifier produces 2 x 150 watts of stereo power
- Dual 2-way speakers with 6” woofers and 1” HF drivers
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music
- Removable 6-channel mixer
- Mic/Line input (XLR and 1/4″) for microphones and line level devices
- Mic input (XLR and USB Wireless port) for microphones and Samson XPD Series USB Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately)
- Stereo channel (1/4″ and 1/8″) for connecting external devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- Bass and treble controls on each channel
- 16 presets of 24-bit digital effects with Send level control
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Sub output for active subwoofers
- Durable ABS high-impact plastic construction
- Perforated steel grilles
- 1 3/8″ speaker stand mounts
- Tilt-back design for using speakers as floor monitors
- Two 10’ speaker cables included
# # #
Samson Technologies began in 1980 as a pioneer in wireless microphone technology. Today, Samson is an industry leader in professional audio solutions whose products are known for their fidelity and reliability. Samson products are preferred by recording artists, performers, educators and audio professionals throughout the world.