Beddi is a bedside concierge that features Spotify integration, real-time traffic alerts for your morning commute, one-touch UBER ride requests, USB charging, and mood lighting with sunrise simulation
LOS ANGELES – October 19, 2015 – According to a Bank of America Trends in Consumer Mobility Report, 71% of survey respondents sleep with or next to their smartphones. WITTI leverages these bedside smartphone habits to reinvent the alarm clock with a Kickstarter introduction of Beddi, the ultimate bedside companion. Beddi is an intelligent app-enabled alarm clock, Bluetooth speaker, smartphone docking station, and mood light that connects and controls smart home devices to allow users to wake up refreshed and stay connected.
With a push of a button, users can manage every aspect of their life without leaving their beds. From voice commands that speak out current weather and traffic conditions that affect your morning commute, to turning on your smart coffee maker to start the day off right, Beddi offers something for everyone. Key features include:
- Real-time traffic updates: Beddi learns your morning commute and periodically updates you on how much time you have until you need to leave based on current traffic conditions.
- Wake up to Spotify: Users can wake up to their favorite Spotify playlist and instantly play music with a push of a button.
- One touch UBER ride request: With a simple push of a button, users can request an UBER ride from pre-set pickup location and Beddi will let you know when your ride has arrived.
- IoT connectivity: Programmable button allows users to connect and control other smart home devices such as Nest, Philips Hue and WeMo Switch.
- White Noise Generator: Integrated white noise generator plays soothing sounds to help users fall asleep quickly and stay asleep longer.
- Mood lighting: Use Beddi to set the mood, choosing from a catalogue of 16 million vibrant colors or activate a sunrise simulation to be woken up peacefully each morning.
- Multiple device charging: Beddi provides two USB (2.1A and 1.0A) charging ports to charge your smartphone, tablet, and smartwatch at night.
- High quality audio: Beddi uses high quality speaker drivers to ensure crisp and clear sound for music and alarm.
- Weather alerts: Through voice prompts, users are alerted of weather conditions, such as temperature and humidity, as user gets ready in the morning.
- Case Compatible: Beddi is designed to work with most smartphones without needing to remove their case.
- Siri integration: Integrated microphone to trigger and interact with Siri.
“Waking up is half the battle. Beddi helps you get out of bed and start your day on a positive note,” says Witti CEO, Alfred Wong. “As smartphones replace traditional alarm clocks, Beddi combines the functionality and flexibility of a smartphone with the added benefits of smart home control right from your night stand.”
Beddi is currently available for pre-order on Kickstarter.com for the discounted rate of $75 (MSRP $99.99); the first 100 backers will receive Beddi for the “early friends and family super discount” pledge level of $50.
Learn more about the Beddi from https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/26398080/beddi-intelligent-alarm-clock-the-smartest-way-to.
WITTI uses inspired designs and emerging mobile technologies to create intelligent lifestyle experiences to enhance consumer’s daily lives. With offices in Los Angeles and Hong Kong, WITTI utilizes a team of international designers to craft artistic, minimalist products inspired by geometrical shapes. Learn more at www.wittidesign.com, facebook.com/wittidesign or follow on @WittiDesign.
Senior Account Executive
Max Borges Agency for WITTI
(305) 374-4404 ext. 146