MILANO, Italy – V-MODA, the award-winning maker of the world’s finest high-fidelity audio devices, announces the availability of the REMIX Carry Case – a flat-folding case that adds additional luxury and convenience to the REMIX Bluetooth speaker, making it more portable than ever. The REMIX Carry Case is crafted with superior quality materials and protects the speaker from collecting dust or scratching, while withstanding the rigors of travel and everyday use.
“The culmination of three long years of R&D collaborating with dozens of engineers and over 50 prototypes, REMIX was – and is – a great accomplishment in the V-MODA story,” said Val Kolton, V-MODA CEO and Founder. “The carrying case is the final touch, adding stylish storage and protection for your speaker. REMIX is now the ultimate package, delivering uncompromising sound quality and design for the ages.”
Made with luxurious, black vegan leather, the case stays true to V-MODA’s Milano design featuring a minimal, clean style, functional magnetic closure and a subtle, embossed V-MODA logo. Light-weight and tailor-made to fit the REMIX speaker flawlessly, the form-fitting hard case can go seamlessly into any bag or luggage without adding extra bulk or volume. When not in use, the case folds completely flat like a fine, smooth envelope.
REMIX PORTABLE BLUETOOTH SPEAKER & HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER
Measuring just over 8” (20cm) wide with 10+ hours of playtime, REMIX is designed for all day, on-the-go use. Built on the foundation of V-MODA’s multi-award-winning audio technology, REMIX projects precise and vibrant sound at all listening levels. Available in two finishes – minimal CNC aluminum and luxurious vegan leather – the premium speaker exemplifies the work of V-MODA’s Milano Design Studio: classically styled and beautifully proportioned.
REMIX is the world’s first Bluetooth speaker which can also serve as a headphone amplifier in wired analog mode, comparable to standalone headphone amplifiers worth $150 or more. Owners of high-end, higher-impedance headphones can drive them as they were made to be driven with 83mW x 2 energy, thanks to REMIX’s built-in V-MODA VAMP technology.
AVAILABILITY AND PRICING
REMIX Bluetooth Speaker is available now in minimal CNC aluminum and black vegan leather for a new permanent price of $200 (original price of $300) at V-MODA.com, Amazon.com and authorized resellers worldwide.
For hi-res REMIX Carry Case images click here [http://vvv.moda/YI7a30mJI58]
For hi-res REMIX Bluetooth Speaker images click here [http://vvv.moda/E5uZ30mJI6U].
REMIX Carry Case product specifications:
- Convenience – Portable and lightweight to take your REMIX with you wherever you go
- Durability – Built to protect your speaker and can withstand wear and tear of everyday use
- Style – V-MODA’s Milano design features a minimal, clean style, functional magnetic closure and a subtle, embossed V-MODA logo
- Materials – Made with luxurious black vegan leather
- Flat-folding – When not in use, the case folds completely flat like a fine, smooth envelope
- Folded size – 8.54 x 3.97 x 0.35”
- Case size – 8.54 x 2.75 x 2.75”
- Weight – 95g
REMIX Speaker product specifications:
- Dimensions (L x W x H) – 8.1×2.5×2.5 (in) / 205x63x63 (mm)
- Weight – 1.9 lb/850g (Silver); 1.6 lb/710g (Black)
- Frequency Response – 20-20,000 Hz
- Wireless Range – 33ft (10m)
- Battery Capacity – 3400mAh (up to 10+ hours music playback)
- Speaker Sensitivity – 79 dB ± 3dB at 1kHz
- Microphone Sensitivity (Omni-directional) – -42 ± 3dB at 1kHz
- Speaker Wattage – 10W x 2
- Driver Impedance – 4 Ω
- Headphone Amplifier Wattage – 83mW x 2
- Headphone Amplifier Impedance – 12.8 Ω
Designed in Milano, V-MODA’s verve is to amplify an authentic music lifestyle via timeless products forged by unparalleled quality, fashion-forward design and an unequivocal passion for music and materials. Led by Chief Visionary Officer and professional musician Val Kolton, V-MODA blends analog renaissance age inspiration, Italian design and precise Japanese engineering. V-MODA products have won 45+ editors’ choice awards and have become essential gear for the world’s top professional DJs.
V-MODA joined forces with Roland of Japan on 808 (August 8, 2016), to redefine and develop the next breakthrough in music products and push the boundaries of audio innovation to reach a global audience of music aficionados. V-MODA and Roland do not tune headphones only as the “artists intended” but as both the “instrument engineer and artists intended.”
# # #
(305) 374-4404 x120
(305) 374-4404 x110
Max Borges Agency is an award-winning tech PR agency based in Miami with multi-national clients targeting the global consumer.