My Insurance Attendant™ Turns Your Phone into a Digital Wallet
Laguna Hills, Calif, February 18, 2011 – Iconosys, the leader in mobile communication apps releases its next smartphone application, My Insurance Attendant™ so all the insurance information you need to handle those critical moments in life is right at your fingertips.
My Insurance Attendant™ stores insurance data and membership cards as simply and quickly as tapping a button. Since we smartphone users rarely seem to let go of our phones, and with the increasing ability to use your phone to do all sorts of things, including functioning as a digital credit card, send emails, and balancing checkbooks, now, more than ever, we never have to be without our insurance cards either.
The app was intentionally designed to be simple and easy to navigate, with the information we need only two taps away. Important insurance information should always be at the ready without having to shuffle through stacks of cards or prod your memory for those membership digits, expiration dates, and other hard-to-memorize numbers or information.
Digitizing the insurance information for your house, health, car, and life to your phone is both a practical and modern way to stay organized; My Insurance Attendant™ makes it convenient and easy to always be prepared.
My Insurance Attendant™ Features Include:
– Alleviates the need, worry, and panic when you need to find important insurance card right away, and can’t.
– No need to carry all those cards in your wallet; go ahead and leave them at home, since it’s all in your phone.
– Store for convenient retrieval the front and back images of your auto, health, dental, homeowners, renters, life and other insurance cards.
– Store your policy information, including member numbers, group numbers, contact information, and other important information for easy retrieval and maximum organization of your Insurance programs.
– Store for convenient retrieval, front and back images of your pharmacy, MEDICARE, AARP, AAA, and other discount cards used for medical purposes.
– Using the Where am I?™ button from the main screen, get real time information about your location — including physical address — when needed with a touch of a button.
“Having to go through the embarrassment and delays from not having my health or auto insurance card at my fingertips are some of the most anxious moments we repeatedly experience. Yet even at my most forgetful times, somehow I always have my phone with me! My Insurance Attendant streamlines the process of organizing this most important information, and makes any life messes a little more manageable”, commented Wayne Irvine, CEO for Iconosys, Inc.
My Insurance Attendant ™ is available in English, on the Android Market and from the product page at www.iconosys.com for one-time fee of $1.99. Spanish and Portuguese versions will be available soon for Motorola Shop4Apps markets in the United States and Latin America.
About Iconosys, Inc.
Iconosys, Inc., the maker of My Roadside Attendant™, DriveReply™ and Trick or Tracker™ is developing a series of “first of kind“ technologies and products designed to make mobile applications better, faster, easier, and ultimately, safer to use.
Iconosys’ CEO Wayne Irving II, a pioneer in next-generation telecom concepts, has led the drive to take advantage of new systems, processes, and onboard motion technologies to build lifesaving and life-enhancing products, and to create new and better tools for cloud applications and operating systems.
Iconosys proprietary technology, developed with support from Motorola, is a complex series of algorithms and readings from the technology running on today’s Smart phones; this includes, without limitation, GPS and other motion sensors, coordinated with Google mapping to provide a more accurate and responsive set of background services to most, if not all, of the upcoming Iconosys technology releases.
Max Borges Agency
3030 Biscayne Blvd Suite 701
Miami, FL 33137