Laguna Hills, Calif, February 3, 2011 – Iconosys, the leader in mobile communication apps releases its next smartphone safety application, My Roadside Attendant™. Smartphone usage continues its explosive growth and as such devices become increasingly vital and necessary components to our daily lives. My Roadside Attendant™ provides your smartphone with important roadside assistance capabilities and related organizational services, which would normally be difficult to find in a crisis or time of need. In particular, this new app helps track and organize processes for calling for help, in situations where you need assistance from family or friends, law enforcement, your insurance company, or your roadside assistance program.
Since the automotive industry’s near meltdown during the economic crisis of 2008, automakers have turned to customer incentive programs like enhanced warranties and manufacturer-offered roadside assistance. My Roadside Attendant™ is a perfect complement to these offerings, as it allows the user to more quickly access emergency services information and critical data at a moment’s notice.
My Roadside Attendant™ Features Include:
- My Roadside Attendant™ utilizes Iconosys’ real-time, GPS-driven, Where am I?™ technology, which tells you precisely where you are at the time of the accident/incident or other situation resulting in urgent need for help. Simply press the My Location button for your physical address and GPS coordinates.
- By pressing the Send My Location button, you can easily send your exact location from the My Location screen to friends, family, law enforcement (911), or even a towing company. The recipient can simply click on the SMS message they receive and map themselves to you. A typical message that the app would send at your instruction would be —
“You’ve received my location; I am located at 123 Main St, Anywhere, CA, Please click here to map yourself to me ….”
- The My Roadside Card button stores and labels digital images of your roadside assistance program card(s), i.e. AAA or others, as well as your auto insurance card, and vehicle registration so that you have them with you at all times, and may not have to carry them or go fishing for them in times of panic or immediate need.
- Roadside membership information, including expiration dates and card numbers/account numbers are separately stored in the app for tracking purposes, as well for staying on top of membership timelines/renewals.
- In the event that you are involved in an accident, the Accident Reporter allows you to record contact information for the other parties, images of the accident, damages done to vehicles or to property, accident location, and the other parties’ insurance cards and drivers’ licenses and other details pertinent to the accident.
- Emergency Contact storage is made available so that you have important contacts at your fingertips (very useful in accident situations where you may be disoriented or injured and need easy access to this information).
“With My Roadside Attendant™, I can eliminate the wasted time and delays associated with unnecessary small-talk and cumbersome information exchanges with the other drivers involved in an accident. Using this app, I can photograph the location of the accident, the damages done to the vehicles, as well as the other parties’ drivers’ licenses, insurance cards and other contact information,” commented Wayne Irving, CEO for Iconosys™, Inc. “Also, I can call my insurance company and send my precise physical location to 911, a towing company, or to a friend who can give me a ride from the accident site.”
My Roadside Attendant ™ is available in English, on the Android Market and from the product page at www.iconosys.com for one-time fee of $1.99. Spanish and Portuguese versions will be available soon for Motorola MOTODEV markets in the United States and Latin America.
About Iconosys, Inc.
Iconosys, Inc., the maker of DriveReply™ and Trick or Tracker™ is developing a series of “first of kind“ technologies and technology driven products designed to make mobile applications better, faster, easier, and ultimately, safer to use.
Iconosys’ CEO Wayne Irving II, a pioneer in next-generation telecom concepts, has led the drive to take advantage of new systems, processes, and onboard motion technologies to build lifesaving and life-enhancing products, and to create new and better tools for cloud applications and operating systems.
Iconosys proprietary technology, developed with support from Motorola, is a complex series of algorithms and readings from the technology running on today’s Smart phones; this includes, without limitation, GPS and other motion sensors, coordinated with Google mapping to provide a more accurate and responsive set of background services to most, if not all, of the upcoming Iconosys technology releases.
Max Borges Agency
3030 Biscayne Blvd Suite 701
Miami, FL 33137