Individual Volume Controls and Mono Button Deliver Easy and Precise Signal Monitoring
ANAHEIM, CA – NAMM 2017, Booth #6900 / Hall A, January 16, 2017 – Samson, a leader in professional live and studio audio products, today announces the QH4 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier. The QH4 is designed to distribute audio to up to four individual headphones, each with its own volume control making it perfect for tracking multiple performers in a studio, podcast recording or recreational music listening. Its compact design makes the QH4 ideal for use with any studio or desktop workstation, as well as with laptops or smartphones when recording on the go.
Samson’s QH4 includes stereo 1/4” inputs to connect with a mixing console or studio interface, and a stereo 1/8” Aux In for playing music via a smartphone or MP3 player. Individual headphone outputs allow users to connect up to four sets of headphones, each with its own independent channel volume control, as well as a Master volume control for overall level adjustments. Also provided is a stereo 1/8” Aux Out for daisy chaining multiple QH4s together and a master Mute button for silencing all outputs.
Stereo channels may be combined using the QH4’s key feature, the Mono button, before audio is sent to headphones, allowing listeners to check for phase issues, mono compatibility or when monitoring tracks that are split left and right. The Mono button also allows you to take a split left and right feed from a stereo interview and send both tracks to each side of your headphones, ideal for quickly monitoring a split track podcast or recording. Available now for $69.99.
- 4-channel stereo headphone distribution amplifier
- Four independent 1/4” stereo headphone inputs
- Individual volume control on each headphone channel
- Two balanced 1/4” input connectors
- Stereo 1/8” Aux input and output
- Master Mute and Mono-summing switches
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4” balanced, stereo 1/8” unbalanced TRS
- Outputs: 4 x stereo 1/4” unbalanced, stereo 1/8” unbalanced TRS
- Controls: Master volume, master mute, master mono, 4 x channel volume
- Noise Floor: -114dBu, 22k BW unweighted
- Maximum Output: 8.3dBu, 1% THD+N, loaded 16R
- Dynamic Range: 22dB, 22k BW
- Frequency Response: 17Hz–47kHz (-3dB)
- Power: 15VDC adapter
# # #
Samson Technologies began in 1980 as a pioneer in wireless microphone technology. Today, Samson is an industry leader in professional audio solutions whose products are known for their fidelity and reliability. Samson products are preferred by recording artists, performers, educators and audio professionals throughout the world.
To connect with Samson, visit samsontech.com, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest. For more information on Samson’s full line of wireless and audio products, media members may contact the following:
Max Borges Agency