Los Angeles, CA, January, 18 2019 — Roland, a leading manufacturer and distributor of electronic musical instruments and professional video products, announces the VR-1HD AV Streaming Mixer– a mixer for dynamic multicamera live streaming that enhances your gaming experience in real-time. With amazing picture quality and sound that outperforms videos live streamed from just a mobile phone or static webcam, VR-1HD helps content creators and gamers engage with their audiences on a whole new level.
Connect, mix and stream cameras, presentations, game play, smartphones and tablets with VR-1HD’s “worry-free” HDMI inputs. Each of the three inputs accepts HD and computer video resolutions for audio that can be easily mixed with two-studio quality XLR microphone inputs and line input. The mixer allows users to go hands-free and headset-free while gaming with a top mounted mic input, so players can use a goose neck microphone and easily operate the VR-1HD with dedicated controls. Gamers can maintain the high frame rate of their gaming consoles with a dedicated hardware THRU on INPUT 3 to make game play available to both the live stream and to your gaming monitor, without introducing any latency. VR-1HD allows for smooth game play and better-quality streaming by offloading CPU intensive tasks of video switching and creating Picture In Picture layouts. Live stream the nostalgia of your classic game consoles. Connect any HDMI game console, add a camera and participate with gamers from around the world.
VR-1HD’s Scene Switching capability allows them to instantly switch between composited ‘scenes’ with effortless transitions providing the same possibilities found in video editing software used by creators, but in real time. Gamers can alternate between two camera angles that can be placed anywhere on the screen and in any size you want.
The three Auto Switching modes gamers can use while playing in real-time are the following:
- Video Follows Audio: Provides users with the capability to switch camera angles and place them anywhere on the screen in any size of their choosing. The angles switch based on who is speaking into the microphone. If multiple players speak while using the VR-1HD, or players remain silent, it can switch to a wide shot capturing all players in the room.
- Beat Sync Switching: Listens to the tempo of the audio and automatically selects which camera inputs or scenes to switch between.
- Auto Scan: Best used for extended live streams with no operators, Auto Scan gives users the ability to pre-set a specific time for switching between sources.
Users can take advantage of preset Audio Effects buttons to add signature sound effects and theme music to their gaming experience. They can enhance their voice by using a professional microphone and create the perfect game character voice with the voice changer. Players can easily share, connect and stream their content with the same connection technology as a traditional webcam. Simply plug it in to a computer’s USB port for a fully produced live cast or recording and engage with your audience on platforms such as Twitch and YouTube.
- Three HDMI inputs that accept HD and computer video resolutions
- Two-studio quality XLR microphone inputs and line input
- Mic input for a goose neck microphone making it easy for hands-free and headset-free performances
- Scene switching functionality, with five pre-set scenes that can be included in real-time during any game
- Audio Effects functionality allows sound effects and theme songs while gaming
- Auto Switching modes make it easy to be a single player with the power of a full team behind you
- Functions as its own audio engineer with automatic mixing functions and built in “equalizers,” “gates” and “compressors” to balance out changes in volume when speaking to ensure professional sound performance
- Voice Changer effect from Roland’s VT series of Voice Transformers can instantly transform anyone’s sound to create the perfect voice for their character
- Stream performances and presentations easily through a computer’s USB 3.0 ports
About Roland Professional A/V
Roland’s Professional A/V division is dedicated to providing solutions in support of video and audio professionals demanding excellence in both performance and functionality. Through the development and support of video and audio products, Roland Pro AV endeavors to improve workflow and maximize creative possibilities in a variety of markets including live event production, live streaming, education, corporate meetings, worship, videography and gaming. Roland Pro AV is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. For more information, please visit http://proav.roland.com.
Max Borges Agency
(305) 374-4404, Ext.110
Global Influencer Relations Manager