Pump Up Your Performances with Pro Beat-Synced Visual Effects
Los Angeles, CA – Roland, a leading manufacturer and distributor of electronic musical instruments and professional video products, announces Beat Sync Maker – an iOS app that allows users to enhance videos of their music and DJ performances with professional quality, all from a smartphone. Beat Sync Maker makes it easy to add visual effects and scene changes that fall in sync to the beat without complicated production or equipment. The app’s ability to detect beats in any video with the use of ABS (Auto Beat Sync) Technology makes it the perfect tool for creators to bring any performance to life. Beat Sync Maker is available for free download on iOS devices with in-app purchase to extend the length of performances.
The Beat Sync Maker app automatically detects the beats in a performance video and gives users the ability to add various video effects that stay in perfect time with the music. The app lets you choose from five visual effect types and adjust the timing and depth of each one effortlessly during playback with the help of its onscreen slider for easy editing. Users can also add movie clips to projects with the app’s 2-Video Mix function by choosing from the Beat Sync Maker’s 18 pre-installed movie clips, or upload clips straight from a smartphone camera roll.
Beat Sync Maker works perfectly with Roland’s GO:MIXER and GO:MIXER Pro that are ideal for recording great audio for performances captured with smartphones. When either device is connected to the user’s smartphone, it unlocks the ability to edit videos with a length spanning longer than 30 seconds. Videos are transformed in seconds while being saved, making it simple to share polished, professional quality performances on various social media platforms.
Beat Sync Maker Features:
- Automatically detects the beats in your music videos with ABS (Auto Beat Sync) technology
- Perfect for enhancing EDM or DJ performances with edgy beat-synced video effects
- Choose from five visual effects types and apply the timing you want during playback
- Easily adjust the effect depth with an onscreen slider
- 2-Video Mix function allows you to cut in movie clips from your iPhone/iPad camera roll; 18 pre-installed movie clips included
- Compatible with iOS 11 and later
- Free version exports videos up to 30 seconds long; full export functionality available with an in-app purchase or connection to GO:MIXER PRO or GO:MIXER
About Roland Corporation
Roland Corporation is a leading manufacturer and distributor of electronic musical instruments, including keyboards and synthesizers, guitar products, electronic percussion, digital recording equipment, amplifiers, audio processors, and multimedia products. With more than 40 years of musical instrument development, Roland sets the standard in music technology for the world to follow. For more information, visit Roland.com or see your local Roland dealer.
Max Borges Agency is an award-winning tech PR agency based in Miami with multi-national clients targeting the global consumer.