New luggage design and tracking technology offers a safe, durable and hassle-free way to travel with up to 12 bottles of wine – on display at the Travel Goods Showcase
Phoenix, Arizona (March 11, 2014) – Today, Wineline announces the introduction of its wine suitcase, the VinGardeValise™ along with its promotional marketing alliance with Globatrac, LLC, creators of the Trakdot Luggage Tracker.
Developed to safely cocoon up to 12 bottles of wine, the VinGardeValise™ makes it simple for vacationers and wine connoisseurs to travel without the worry of potential broken bottles or the hassles of shipping and storage. By partnering with Globatrac, LLC and its luggage tracking technology, travelers have the peace of mind in knowing that their valuable wine has arrived safely, alerting the traveler when the VinGardeValise™ has landed by reporting airport location in real time to any cellular telephone via text or e-mail.
About the VinGardeValise™
The VinGardeValise™ is a rugged, yet lightweight 22” spinner suitcase that was configured using a flexible high-density foam design, allowing you to carry two to twelve bottles of wine. Should you not need to pack a full twelve bottles, it can be easily adjusted, allowing you to use the remainder of space for other items.
- Weighs less than 43lbs with a full case of wine
- Retractable, variable-height carry handle
- Double comfort-grip handles on side and top to facilitate easy lifting, and to minimize and disperse stress on the VinGardeValise™
- Concealed, steel support bars for handles to improve durability, strength, and longevity.
- Exterior support straps with cinch buckles
- Temperature and impact-resistant polycarbonate shell
- Wine bottle cavity for 750ml wine bottles with flared bottom to accommodate unusual bottle shapes
- Removable foam plug to increase cavity space to accommodate champagne, Liebfraumilch, Riesling, and other tall bottles
- Wine cocoons may be separated into three 2-bottle modular segments to provide additional flexibility in using the VinGardeValise™
- Four spinner wheels for easy and responsive movement of the VinGardeValise™
- Pocket for Trakdot Luggage Tracker
- Pocket for luggage ID tag
Created by GlobaTrac, LLC, an innovator in low cost tracking solutions, Trakdot promises to help travelers and airlines quickly resolve the problem of misdirected luggage, particularly in situations where late check-ins may cause luggage to miss a flight.
Trakdot can be placed in any checked bag and will alert the user by reporting airport location in real time to any cellular telephone via text or e-mail. After traveling in “airplane mode” in flight, upon landing, the luggage locator system automatically transmits airport specific information on the whereabouts of checked baggage. Even if the Trakdot-protected bag does not reach the desired destination, passengers will still have the assurance of knowing the location of the luggage.
The VinGardeValise™ and Trakdot Luggage Tracker will be on display at the Travel Goods Showcase from March 11th – 13th. The VinGardeValise™ will be on display at booth #212 and the Trakdot Luggage Tracker will be showcased at booth #512.
The VinGardeValise™ will be available beginning in April for $169 with the option of purchasing a Trakdot Luggage Tracking device for $79.99 including activation and a 14 month subscription (a $10 discount with two additional months of service). For more information, visit www.VinGardeValise.com or www.Trakdot.com.
Account Manager | Max Borges Agency
305-374-4404 x 149
Account Executive | Max Borges Agency
305-374-4404 x 192