FREMONT, CA – October 5, 2015 – Optoma Technology, a leading international projector and audio brand, expands its lineup of premium headphones with its NuForce BE6. This wireless model gives audio enthusiasts a cord-less experience without compromising on sound quality. The BE6 is the only Bluetooth® earphones to be fully crafted from aluminum, which provides crystal-clear sound and elegant design in a lightweight form-factor, making them durable and attractive for all lifestyles. In addition, the headphones feature Bluetooth with aptX® and AAC compatibility, for the ultimate quality in audio streaming.
“The majority of wireless headphones are traditionally intended for exercising and working out and their designs reflect these activities,” explains Jon Grodem, Senior Director of Product Management at Optoma. “After comparing current products on the market, we found that most users complained both about uncomfortable fit as well as poor sound quality. We created the BE6 headphones to address these issues and provide a cross-over product that is perfect for casual, on-the-go listening, yet maintains the sound quality traditionally achieved from wired headphones.”
Each element of the NuForce BE6’s sleek and elegant aesthetic directly increases the earphone’s sound quality and provides a comfortable fit for a better performing Bluetooth headphone.
PREMIUM SOUND QUALITY
- Newly Developed and Patented 10mm Driver: This large driver eliminates unwanted reverberations due to the use of high-grade titanium, magnesium and inert metal that is used to form a thin nano-layer over its surface. This precise mixture, along with the help of a circumferential copper ring, allows the driver to maintain an optimal structural integrity for distortion-free sound even at high volume levels.
- aptX®: The BE6 are compatible with aptX, which allows users to listen to CD-quality music wirelessly in much higher quality than offered from the standard Bluetooth codec. aptX is supported by a majority of Windows and Android smartphones, Macs and PCs.
- AAC: BE6 earphones supports AAC, which provides the best listening experience when playing music from Apple devices.
- Lightweight Aluminum Chassis: The precision-machined, thin-walled full-metal earpiece are extremely lightweight (16 grams with cable) and provide a comfortable and non-fatiguing fit for all-day usage. The chassis construction also provides rigid resonance-free sound for crystal clear audio performance. Unlike the majority of wireless headphones, the BE6 maintains absolute sound and weight balance between left and right earphones by placing the micro USB charging socket within the BE6 built-in remote control.
- Proprietary NuForce Silicone Tips: Four sets of custom designed silicone tips are included with the BE6 headphones. These tips are slightly shorter than average tips and have an acoustically calculated flare opening for optimal sound projection.
- Comply Sport Foam Tips: For those that want to use the BE6 headphones for working out, there are non-slip memory foam soft tips included that provide moisture and sweat resistance.
Additionally, the splash-proof BE6 earphones continuously play music and take phone calls for up to six hours and are equipped with an in-line remote control that can skip tracks, engage Siri or Google Voice and activate Bluetooth pairing mode. Each set of earphones is equipped with a carrying pouch, cable clip and silicone ear stabilizers for a secure fit during outdoor activities or sports.
NuForce BE6 comes in both grey and gold, which are matched with market leading smart devices, and will retail for $129. For more information, visit http://www.optomausa.com/.
Optoma is a world leading designer and manufacturer of projection and audio products for business, education, professional audio/video and home entertainment.
Optoma’s projection products combine superior image processing technologies with exceptional engineering and innovation to deliver stunning crystal clear images with ultimate reliability.
Optoma projectors use DLP® technology, pioneered by Texas Instruments. This uses millions of mirrors to produce high quality imagery which does not suffer color degradation over time, as sometimes experienced in other projector technologies.
The Optoma NuForce sound range is designed for people that care about audio. They are built from premium quality components to deliver sleek design and exceptional sound.
The Optoma Group has continental headquarters in the USA, Europe, and Asia.
# # #
Max Borges Agency for Optoma
(305) 374-4404 ext. 137
Max Borges Agency for Optoma
(305) 374-4404 ext. 113
Optoma Technology, Inc.