Unveiled at CES 2015, Narrative’s tiny wearable camera features wireless connectivity, improved image quality and an upgraded user interface
LAS VEGAS (January 4, 2015) – Narrative, the Swedish company that introduced the world’s most wearable camera, announces the Narrative Clip 2. Focused on wearability, this small camera snaps automatic photos of your life on the go, organizing them into moments that can be searched and shared via the Narrative App, and viewed on your mobile, tablet or desktop computer.
Following the success of the original Narrative Clip, the next-generation camera was designed with user feedback in mind from the current Narrative community. New Narrative Clip 2 features include:
- Wireless connectivity and Bluetooth for easy access of photos
- A 90-degree lens that captures beautiful 8 megapixel photos, and improved light sensitivity for low light settings
- Modular clip provides versatile wearing options such as on a necklace or pinned on a jacket
The new social Narrative App now lets the Narrative Community easily select and share the best moments through the Public Moments timeline, released today.
“The advancements we made with Clip 2 make it even simpler for Narrative users to capture their moments and share their stories,” said Martin Kallstrom, CEO of Narrative, “from important moments of their child opening her first Christmas present to enjoying your Sunday bike ride, users can ensure moments that matter are remembered without missing the experience by being stuck behind a camera lens.”
The Public Moments timeline provides a more shareable experience, allowing users to explore moments while also gaining insight into how other Narrative users are using Clip 2. Users can create captions for their stories and like other users’ posts. The Narrative App also allows users to more easily navigate their memories in photo sequences, recreating experiences that can later be searched using the jump-to-calendar feature and shared to social communities.
The hardware of the Clip 2 sports a modular backside to provide multiple options for wearing it in new ways while still ensuring the right angle is always captured. Complemented by the small, sleek design of the camera, this new feature ensures that users are able to comfortably wear the clip in a way that fits their style, activity level and clothing.
“As wearable tech is adopted by the mainstream consumer market, there is a higher demand for aesthetic form-factors and designs,” said Kallstrom, “Narrative Clip 2’s unobtrusive, minimalistic design fuses style and innovative technology for a comfortable fit.”
Additional features of Narrative Clip 2 include:
- GPS: Remember the places you visited with location data
- Battery: 30 hours of battery life gives you plenty of time between charges
- Memory: Capture two full days of photos with the built in 8 GB memory
- Accelerometer: Automatically rotates all your photos – no matter how you wear it
- Wi-Fi: Syncs automatically over your chosen Wi-Fi network
- Bluetooth: Check your latest photos instantly or update settings over Bluetooth
- USB Port: Charge or connect to your computer with the included USB cord
- Apps available for iPhone, Android and desktop
The Clip 2 will be on display at CES Unveiled and the Consumer Electronics Show, at the Sands Booth #73532. The camera will be available in Piano Black, Arctic White and Narrative Red colors for $199. The original version of the Clip is now available for $149 on getnarrative.com
Narrative is a Swedish company with a vision of giving everyone the ability to capture and share moments that matter. Narrative is an innovative market leader in wearable cameras and intelligent photo analysis that has created the world’s most wearable camera. Narrative’s image analysis service analyzes the photos and data and serves the user with her most meaningful and memorable moments in a mobile app photo stream.
# # #
Max Borges Agency
80 SW 8th Street
Miami, FL 33130
25 Taylor St
San Francisco, CA 94102