Listen to your music in style with bone conduction glasses
Los Angeles, CA – Kibey Culture, innovators of product design and advanced technology with a passion for music, fashion and pop culture, today announces MusicLens – the bone conduction sunglasses that offer up style and high-quality sound. The new MusicLens Audio Sunglasses lets listeners ditch their earbuds and wear their music with stylish designs that cater to today’s modern lifestyle. The sunglasses are available on Kickstarter with Super Early Bird specials starting at $69 for eyeglasses and $89 for sunglasses.
Check out the video here.
“MusicLens was designed for listeners who care about ambient sound, hearing health and their personal style,” says JunYi Liu, founder & CEO of Kibey Culture. “With advances in bone-conduction listening technology, they can play music, listen to the radio and answer calls all through glasses. Others won’t be able to hear what you’re listening to, but you can still hear the world around you. Because of its open ear design, MusicLens protects your hearing and doesn’t hurt or irritate your eardrums.”
With today’s on-the-go lifestyle, MusicLens allows listeners to go hands and ears-free, granting the freedom to cut the cord and rid themselves of messy wires. The open ear design lets users safely enjoy their music without others hearing what they are listening to, just like traditional earphones. They allow for safe, comfortable listening, even after hours of wear, unlike earphones that can lead to hearing damage and fatigue.
MusicLens is available in three styles – VOGUE or MODERN sunglasses and GEEK eyeglasses – in a variety of on-trend colors to fit everyone’s personal style from geek chic to the most fashion-minded individuals. VOGUE is available in striking colors including pink and yellow, MODERN with black and green, while GEEK comes in pure black. The glasses are also prescription lens friendly for those who wear glasses daily, you can customize your own prescription lens online for only $99.
MusicLens offers a one year membership of free music to listeners through the echo Music app which boasts 30 million users worldwide. Listeners also have the unique opportunity to earn free MitCoin token through MusicLife, a Blockchain trading and sharing platform, all while jamming out to their favorite tunes.
- Bluetooth 5.0 Connection – Connect to play music and answer phone calls.
- Smart Facial Recognition – Recognizes your face so it only plays music when you are wearing the glasses. Music automatically pauses when you take them off, so you don’t miss a beat.
- Bone Conduction Tech – Delivers high quality sound via skin and bone by vibration for a new way to listen to music with your hands, and ears, free.
- Smart Touch Controls – simply tap the side of the frame to control music and take calls.
- Sound Leak Reduction – For non-disruptive, high quality sound that only the listener can hear. Optimized sound transmission with special materials and a unique chamber design.
- Answer Calls Automatically – Using Bluetooth 5.0, MusicLens answers phone calls after 5 seconds automatically. To decline a call, simply tap the right-side frame. You can set on your phone whether or not to answer calls automatically.
- Ultra-Light – 30~50g titanium alloy frame comfortable for daily wear.
- FM Radio – Access radio stations for local music or news.
- Free Music – Free membership to echo Music app for access to a new library.
- Never Miss a Beat – Ears remain unplugged. Listen to music, answer calls, and hear notifications all from the glasses while still being able to hear the world around you.
- Water & Dust Resistant – IP54 rating to protect from water, dust and dirt.
- Battery Life – Enjoy up to 9 hours of listening and a TYPE-C 1-hour charge time. When you take off the glasses, music automatically pauses to preserve battery life.
- Easy On the Eyes – Lenses block 98% of UV, IR and Blue Ray light.
- Going Green -100% sustainable supply chain, from the glasses to the packaging.
Kibey Culture is an energetic team that specializes in product design & technology. We have a passion for music, fashion & pop culture as well as the psychology of new generation users. We are excited to introduce MusicLens, their latest product and a brand new way to listen to your favorite music.
For more information about MusicLens, please visit: Music-Lens.com
(305) 374-4404 x110