Ultra-portable, compact digital audio mixer features six stereo inputs, six stereo outputs and stereo headphone output, bringing studio grade, professional mixing capabilities to iOS devices everywhere
Anaheim Convention Center – Hall E #1671
Anaheim, Calif. – January 19, 2012 – iConnectivity™, forward thinking developer of hardware accessories and applications for iPhone®, iPod touch® and iPad®, debuts its latest creation, iConnectMUSETM at the 2012 NAMM Show.
For musicians looking to control their unique mixes through iOS or computer software while maintaining exceptional sound quality and minimal audio latency, look no further than iConnectMUSETM– a palm-sized personal mini-mixer that combines several music accessories into one iOS controlled product, perfect for gigs at home or on the road. It can even charge the iOS device at the same time.
Featuring six stereo inputs and six stereo outputs, each with its own unique mix, plus a headphone output, this ultra compact device may be small on size, but huge on functionality. It’s like having seven mixers in your pocket.
- 2 – 1/4″ analog TRS balanced at 24-bit 48 kHz digital conversion
- 2 – stereo/dual mono pairs over USB device ports to iOS device or computer
- 2 – stereo/dual mono pairs over Ethernet
- 1 – stereo/dual mono pair over USB host port to audio adapter
- 1 – stereo headphone 1/8″ jack with level control
- All inputs / outputs can be user configured as dual mono or stereo pair.
Additional Features & Benefits:
- User configurable gain and levels on analogue inputs and outputs
- Software controlled mixing
- Tricolor LEDs for analogue input signal levels
- Network multiple iConnectMUSEs
- Supplies power to two iOS devices
- USB audio device compatible
- Hub capable USB A port
- International power adapter included
- Compact size, fits in your pocket
“iConnecMUSETM is the future of audio mixing,” said Michael Loh, CEO of iConnectivityTM. “Its portability, expandability and enhanced functionality through software integration provides the conduit for music creativity for all musicians. We know the NAMM audience will really appreciate this newest addition to the iConnectivity brand.”
iConnectMUSETM, available Q2 of 2012, will retail for $229.99* (MSRP).
The device will be on display at this year’s 2012 NAMM Show where the company will also hold a daily drawing to win autographed iConnectMIDIs signed by Jordan Rudess.
To schedule a booth meeting (Hall E #1671) or for more information and images, please contact Jenny Coleman at email@example.com or 305-374-4404 x124.
For More Information, please visit www.iConnectivity.com.
iConnectivityTM is a private technology company that designs and manufactures hardware solutions to enable users to connect to, and integrate existing electronic devices to a variety of mobile devices. Although this platform technology can be applied to many verticals, the Company is currently focused on hardware solutions for the music industry. iConnectivityTM is revolutionizing the music space through quality products that facilitate equipment communication integration between non-mobile and mobile devices. Enhancing creativity, expanding functionality and encouraging collaboration.
Senior Account Manager
Max Borges Agency
* The specifications for iConnectMUSETM are currently under review with Apple and other parties – features, specifications, availability and pricing are subject to change.
* iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Max Borges Agency is an award-winning tech PR firm based in Miami with multi-national clients targeting the global consumer.