Eve Systems today announced that the portable LED lamp Eve Flare is now available in the US and Canada. The lamp offers 6 hours of untethered illumination, wireless charging, and IP65 water resistance. The Eve app makes it easy to explore ready-made shades or fine tune custom colours. Leveraging the power of Apple HomeKit and a direct Bluetooth connection to the iPhone or iPad, Eve Flare ensures an extremely simple setup that eliminates the need for a bridge.Eve Flare is available for for USD $99.95 from Eve or Amazon.
“Wherever you need a pop of light, it is easy with Eve Flare. Find a spot, open the Eve App, pick the perfect shade and enjoy hours and hours of soothing light,” says Ina Hirsch, Director of Marketing. “As with all Eve products, there’s no bridge required so Eve Flare is built to go from your bedroom to your balcony to your garden and beyond.”
- Invigorate any space with beautiful light moods
- Control your ambience via your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Siri
- Set the perfect outdoor atmosphere thanks to IP65 water resistance
- Enjoy 6 hours of illumination and charge wirelessly
- Transport easily using the carry-and-hang handle
- HomeKit-enabled for unparalleled ease of use and advanced security
- Direct connection using Bluetooth low energy technology – no bridge required
- Requirements: iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 11.3 or later. Automation & remote access: HomePod, Apple TV, or iPad set up as a home hub
- Light: Built-in 90 lm LED
- Operating Range: 32° – 104° F. 0% – 80% Humidity. , IP65 Water Resistance
- Power: Built-in Battery: 6+ hours. Wireless Charging Input: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz. Energy Efficiency Class: A++ – A
- Wireless Connection: Bluetooth Low Energy
- Dimensions: Ø 9.8 in
- In the Box: Eve Flare, Wireless Charging Base, Power Supply, Quick Start Guide
Pricing & Availability
Customers can purchase Eve Flare immediately for USD $99.95 from Eve or Amazon. The Eve app is available as a free download from the App Store.
Eve Systems builds beautiful connected home products that set superior standards of comfort, safety, and control. Products that turn everyday experiences into fulfilling moments that endure.
Engineered in-house to combine seamless software with elegant hardware, Eve integrates into Apple HomeKit flawlessly, intuitively, and most importantly, securely. Because privacy is paramount, and what happens at home, must stay at home.
Established in 1999, our company has an extensive history of developing premium products that enrich the Apple ecosystem, notably under the brands EyeTV and Elgato. Eve Systems is privately held with headquarters in Munich, Germany.
Visit our press library at www.brandfolder.com/eve
Press Contact (US):
Max Borges Agency
Max Borges Agency is an award-winning tech PR agency based in Miami with multi-national clients targeting the global consumer.
Phone: 1 305 374 4404 Ext.139