BREA, CALIF. – December 18, 2017 – ERATO, creators of true wireless solutions for mobile users, reveals the latest addition to its product line: the ERATO VERSE earbuds featuring graphene driver technology. Whether users are commuting, exercising, or taking calls at the office, VERSE produces uncompromised sound quality within a wire-free, sleek, compact, and minimalistic design that’s perfect for anyone on the go.
The use of Graphene enabled the development of a thin and flexible 5.8mm driver, which can amazingly reproduce a stronger, richer, and more accurate sound without extra weight or distortion. Utilizing the advanced material technology, VERSE preforms extraordinarily well from deep bass to sparkling treble.
Other Product Highlights Include:
- Ultra-light: Each earbud only weighs 4.5 grams, which is about the weight of two dimes.
- SpinFit® Silicon Eartips: The patented SpinFit eartips allow for a 360-degree rotation. The specially designed ear tips shape to the ear canal so it can go in deeper and create a better seal and superior noise isolation.
- IPX5 Waterproof: With VERSE’S IPX5 sweat and waterproof rating, users can enjoy outdoor activities without hesitation.
- Battery Life: VERSE offers three hours of music and four hours of talk time per charge. The included charging case holds up to four full recharges, giving users 15 hours of on-the-go battery life.
- Bluetooth 4.2 Technology: VERSE uses the most advanced CSR Bluetooth 4.2 technology. Users can travel 30 feet from their mobile devices without losing connection.
- Single-touch Multifunction Button: Users can power the headset on and off, adjust the volume, play or pause music, skip tracks, accept and reject calls, and access Siri or Google Now.
ERATO VERSE headphones are available now for $149.99 at http://eratolife.com/en. For more information on VERSE or any ERATO product, visit http://eratolife.com/en or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ERATO has successfully developed the world’s smallest true wireless earbuds with built-in microphone for complete voice functionality alongside premium sound.
Established in 2015 with the simple aim of creating high fidelity audio devices without compromise, ERATO is in Brea, California where our team of audio experts continuously push the limits of technology.
From incredible acoustic detail and clarity to breathtaking immersive audio experiences, ERATO sets a new standard for true wireless audio.
# # #
Max Borges Agency for Erato