With the ARCHOS 50 Diamond, ARCHOS imposed itself as a competitive challenger by offering compelling features for a more than democratic price. At Mobile World Congress 2016 in Barcelona, ARCHOS will repeat the feat with the ARCHOS Diamond 2 Plus.
“With this Diamond smartphone, we’ve decided to offer functionalities consistent with consumer demands” says Loïc Poirier, ARCHOS’s CEO. “We want to be first with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB Flash at $229″
ARCHOS’ newest smartphone delivers the following features:
- 4GB RAM and 64GB Flash for extreme responsiveness and extensive storage
- 4G octo-core LTE cat 6 Helio P10 processor from MediaTek for ultra-powerful performance
- Full HD 5.5” IPS screen with curved edges (2.5D) for extra wide viewing angles and brilliant colors,
- Wide angle 8MP front camera with flash combined with its 20.7 MP (Sony sensor) back camera bring camera precision to a new level,
- Micro USB Type-C connector for more powerful data transferring and fast charging,
- Fingerprint sensor to provides more security to the users’ data and faster access to apps,
- Stock Android 6.0 Marshmallow software: boosted with features such as Google Now on Tap, case-by-case app permissions, and Doze to monitor battery usage
This newest generation of Diamond smartphones is the most high-end product offered by ARCHOS to date and will be available in May at $229.
For more information, about ARCHOS products visit booth 1G29 Hall 1 at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona orwww.archos.com.
ARCHOS, a pioneer in the portable audio and video player market, and now specializing in Android Tablets and Smartphones, has repeatedly revolutionized the market for consumer electronics since 1988. Today, ARCHOS offers its own line of Android Tablets and Smartphones, as well as a full line of OEM devices. Visit www.ARCHOS.com for more information.
Max Borges Agency
(305) 374-4404 x139