The colorful chipmunk themed Child Pad provides kid’s with a safe and fun tablet experience only for $129.99
Denver, CO – ARCHOS, an award-winning innovator in consumer electronics, announced the immediate availability today of their new themed 7” Android™ tablet for children, called the Child Pad. The 7’’ “Alvin and the Chipmunks 3” themed Child Pad features a compact light weight design, the latest Android version, 4.0 “Ice Cream Sandwich”, a 1GHz processor and 1GB of RAM. The Child Pad can be purchased now for $129.99 SRP at http://childpad.us/ and is soon to be at a variety of retailers.
- Packaged with smart preloaded content for kids
- Children will have access to specific “Alvin and the Chipmunk 3” content provided by “20th Century Fox®” such as an exclusive behind the scene clips, pictures taken for the movie, wallpaper and an online game
- Includes a pre-loaded 6-month parental control application for child-safe web browsing powered by Editions Profil which is ranked as the most efficient parental control in worldwide benchmarks
- Ready to use with preloaded apps such as Angry Birds, educational, general knowledge and more
- Redesigned interface featuring colored icons and folders with direct access to games, apps and books
- Dedicated kids categories in a specially kids customized application market AppsLib that gives them access to thousands of applications just for them
- Features 4GB* of Flash memory for multimedia capabilities beyond competition in this price range; this is enough room to store 5 movies, 40,000 photos or 2,000 music tracks
- WiFi connection to surf the Web and receive emails
For more information about the Child Pad visit http://childpad.us/.
ARCHOS, pioneer in the portable audio and video player market, and now specializing in Android Tablets, has repeatedly revolutionized the market for consumer electronics since 1988. Today, ARCHOS offers Android Internet Tablets, Tablet PCs and MP3/MP4 players. In 2000, ARCHOS launched the Jukebox 6000, the first MP3 player combined with a hard disk. Then in 2003 ARCHOS introduced the first portable multimedia players with TV recording. In 2006 Wi-Fi is implemented and then touch screens in 2007. In 2008, ARCHOS launched the first generation Internet Tablets, and then the first ever Android powered tablets in 2009. ARCHOS has offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. ARCHOS is quoted on Compartment C of Eurolist, Euronext Paris, ISIN CodeFR0000182479. Website: www.archos.com.
Connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ARCHOS.EntertainmentYourWay
Jennifer Baybrook, Max Borges Agency
Phone: +1 305-374-4404 ext 113
Max Borges Agency is an award-winning tech PR agency based in Miami with multi-national clients targeting the global consumer.