A-Audio Icon delivers premium construction and customizable sound with Base Enhancer, Active Noise Cancellation and Audio modes
MIAMI – October 27, 2014 – A-Audio, a Miami-based audio company founded on the principles of innovation, quality, precision and craftsmanship, today announces the new Icon Wireless Over-Ear Headphones, the latest addition to the A-Audio family of premium headphones. Meticulously engineered to blend optimal sound quality, aesthetics and comfort, the Icon is the ultimate everyday wireless headphone that lets you experience studio quality sound with a cable or without. The A-Audio Icon is the first wireless headphone to offer Three-Stage Listening Technology™, which allows listeners to choose between Base Enhancer, Active Noise Cancellation and Audio modes. Much like a luxury sports car shifts gears at varying speeds, Three-Stage Listening Technology puts you in the driver’s seat to select the sound that best suits you and your music in the moment.
Check out the A-Audio Icon video here.
Building on the success of the flagship, award-winning Legacy headphones, the Icon features the freedom of Bluetooth 4.0 technology to connect wirelessly to mobile devices along with A-Audio’s signature aesthetic that turns functional elements into distinctive design features. Inspired by classic auto and luxury timepiece craftsmanship, the Icon incorporates supple leather with diamond-quilted stitching into the headphone band and premium anti-vibration octagonal aluminum bezels on each ear cup. Built-in controls on the ear cup put your music at your fingertips with remote control of track volume and more.
Perfect for travel, the Icon has a foldable design and comes with a custom tailored carrying case. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery gives 12 hours of uninterrupted wireless sound. Long flight? That’s okay; plug in the included 4-foot tangle-free audio cable with its 24k gold plated contact for optimum signal transfer, and enjoy unlimited audio playback. Closed circumaural ear cups deliver isolated sound, while premium soft leather and ample memory foam padding make the headphones comfortable for long wear. The Icon Wireless Over-Ear Headphones truly deliver an unrestricted, rich listening experience wherever you are.
The A-Audio Icon Wireless Over-Ear Headphones will be available this November, just in time for the holiday season, for $379 at A-Audio.com and Amazon.com.
- Bluetooth 4.0 functionality for wirelessly connecting to mobile devices with range of 30 feet
- Ear cup includes discreet panel for remote control of your music including volume up, volume down, play, pause, answer and end calls, and track forward and backwards
- Complete with chrome-plating and aluminum construction with steel hinges
- Fully articulating and collapsible ear cups for easy storage and travel
- Can also be used in wired mode, and comes with a detachable phone cord with remote and mic for connecting to your iDevice, plus one audio only cable and gold plated 6.3mm audio adaptor
- Three-Stage Listening Technology with Bass Enhancer, Active Noise Cancellation or Audio modes
- Comes with luxe travel case, polishing cloth, USB charging cable and wall/AC charger
- Two-year warranty
- Available in Liquid Chrome and Matte Phantom Black
- $379 MSRP
Media members interested in more information or high resolution images may contact PR representative Tiffany DesMarais at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A-Audio was founded on the premise of innovation, quality, precision and craftsmanship. This is best exemplified by our relentless commitment to use only the finest and most relevant materials available in the construction of our audio devices. With intricate detailing inspired by classic auto and luxury timepiece design, A-Audio hand selects the highest quality materials for its statement-making audio products, providing enhanced reliability while maintaining a timeless yet unique style. For more information on A-Audio, please visit http://a-audio.com/.
(305) 374-4404 x140